2009. március 6., péntek

Recent Images



These images were all taken as RAW files using a digital SLR. I found the editing process of RAW images in Photoshop CS4, as opposed to the method I had been previously using to edit JPEGs in Photoshop 7, to be more intricate; the size and quality of the images has enabled me to acquire the tonality which has become the hallmark of the images I have been creating with ease and perhaps create a more polished finish.

The images required different exposures for the sky and the foreground; this is the first time I have blended two images together. I feel this better represents the the way the eye sees, as opposed to the way the camera records, and relates to my earlier research into Jeff Wall's compositions, in which a seemingly ordinary scene will have been comprised of many different images.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: