2009. március 8., vasárnap

New Images








These images were taken at a site in Norwich which has been demolished and flattened out for redevelopment. The space has enabled me to experiment with longer depths of field than in my previous work. The tone provided by the floor is extraordinary and with this space on a clearer day I could have drawn some really interesting comparisons to the sky. If I get the chance I will return on a clearer day.

I have been paying greater attention to the histograms given by the camera and playing with exposure to have a more evenly toned image when I begin the editing process. This means I have been able to find the tone I am looking for during the editing process with much more ease, these recent images achieve this through correct exposure, rather than extensive editing in Photoshop.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: